My go-to water filtration system at the moment is the Maunawai Kini water purifier. It’s a simple, affordable, healthy, and ethical travel water filter. I’ve been testing this system now for half a year from my campervan in Spain and Portugal. I never have to buy a bottle of water again.
I can highly recommend the Maunwai Kini to fellow campervan nomads, sailors, and anyone who is looking for a better quality of water and eliminating their plastic consumption. The Maunawai Kini ticks all the boxes:
- It makes water from the tank and taps (and rain and rivers) potable. Not just purified, but mineralized!
- Travel-friendly (light and not too bulky)
- The water filtration system can cater to a couple of people.
- Not too time consuming to produce drinkable water
- As local, ethical, and responsibly produced as possible by a little European-based family business.
The only con is that you have to make sure it doesn’t fall when you start sailing or driving because you may break it.
The best part! Maunawai water is not merely purified, it’s alive with maximum superpowers for the human body. The Maunwai Kini is an easy to use, simple, tasty, and affordable travel water filtration solution created by a little family business that has caring for the environment in its soul. Read on for the details!